2012年7月1日星期日

<b>HOT TIP: If your lightweight down jacket (see North Face down jacket or Patagonia Down Sweater) travels with you even in the summer months, stuff it in the pillow case.</b> Instant pillow.


Want cheaper hiking and backpacking socks? Mine weigh less than an ounce and cost about a dollar per pair. I actually stopped getting blisters when I gave up on expensive, high-tech, too-hot hiking socks. I can hike thirty miles now without a blister in my comfortable, lightweight, white nylon dress socks. They come four pairs to a pack for three dollars at Wal-Mart.



Watching and seeing the sellers. The North Face jacket can show you a proclaim of one hundred percent veracity, but the illegitimate venders can not do this, so you should be careful when you can not find this statement. The illegitimate venders can not provide the honest goods, so when you have found the qualitatively problems in some marked "name brand" clothes, you should be careful about the North Face products because you might find the same problems in these clothes.


没有评论:

发表评论